Sunday, October 29, 2006

Head Turning Excitement!

Owen astounded us once again the other day by watching me walk across the room! (I know, it doesn't take much...) I came home from work last Wednesday, and while Elaine was holding him, Owen turned his head to look at me as I walked through the door! Then, as I walked across the room, he turned his head tracking my every move. To prove this wasn't some fluke, he later watched Elaine walk around the room while I was holding him. Now, through the miracle of modern technology, we bring you startling video evidence of Owen's new found awareness of the wider world!

3 comments:

Elaine M. Zimmerman said...

You know, I tracked Allen's movements as well and yet I didn't get so much as an honorable mention... Blatant favoritism.

Anonymous said...

The footage is obviously faked, using a combination of puppetry and CGI... (See the matte lines?) You really expect us to believe that Owen can move his head to watch things? You'll have to do better than that...

Elaine M. Zimmerman said...

wow, chris, you caught us. in truth owen is just an animatronic reject from disney's "country bears jamoboree." and to think, i nixed the footage where he plays the washboard because someone might make the connection...