Saturday, September 01, 2012

Threesome

IMG_0292.JPG
My baby girl turns three today, which seems so crazy as that's the age her brother was when she first graced us with her presence. It's all gone so quickly, and yet I think I've been more acutely aware of her twos than Owen's since I was largely distracted during his with morning sickness and some extreme belly kicks. It's hard not to be a little sad that she's growing up and becomming such an independent young lady, but it's pretty amazing (and at times pretty amusing) to watch the process. Happy birthday, baby girl, I love you so, so much.
  1. Twirlability is a perfectly valid factor to consider when deciding what to wear each morning.
  2. All I really need is a song in my heart.
  3. Sometimes you feel like a hug; sometimes you don't.
  4. When all else fails, use the silly face.
  5. Dresses > Skirts > Pants of any sort.
  6. Some people are just born to rock.
  7. "Cool, cool tricks," should not just be watched but be supervised.
  8. Navigating sibling relationships can be complicated.
  9. It is important to establish early the requirements for dessert and their enforceability.
  10. The beauty of being two is that the possibilities are endless.

No comments: