Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm It

Uncle Dave "tagged me" and requested that I share eight random facts/habits about myself. Here they are (in no particular order):

1) I only babble -- dadada, bababa, ayaaaack. Asking me to blog about eight things is a tad overly optimistic, Uncle Dave.

2) I think the world looks better upside down. If Mommy would let me, I'd stay that way all day (I'm pretty sure Daddy would).

3) As of this entry, I've had 1856 dirty diapers (813 poopy ones).

4) My favorite book is "Tails" -- I especially like its demonstration of tails swishing. My second favorite book is "1001 Cocktails". Self explanatory.

5) I love bathtime, except when I don't love bathtime.

6) Bananas are yummy. Carrots? Not so much.

7) Thanks to Grandpa Don, I won $22 last weekend at the Preakness. Next stop: Vegas!

8) I'm almost always smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owen,

Grandpa Z and I are so proud of you. Not only do you have a record number of diaper changes, but somehow you exceeded our expectations with learning the ABC's. You can type!