Thursday, May 03, 2012

San Francisco

IMG_3291

I had another trip out to Palo Alto for an conference at Stanford this past week, and thanks to Elaine's willingness to hold down the fort while I was away, I took an extra day and a half over the weekend to visit friends in San Francisco.  As always, it was great to catch up with my oldest friend Brendan.  We took advantage of the lovely weather to relax in Dolores Park, climb up to see the view from the top of Bernal Heights Park, eat some delicious food truck pork belly buns, and of course topped it all off with a great sushi dinner.  I also made it over to Albany (just north of Berkley) to see Emilie, and get all the latest updates from Occupy Farm and the Albany Patch.  Then it was down to Stanford to present my latest and for a very productive two day workshop.

(click here for the pictures)

No comments: